CAT5E UTP RJ45 Low Profile 25x50mm Euro Network Module
Our Data Module range is designed to allow presentation of voice, ISDN and high-speed data signals within Cat 5e and Cat 6 structured cabling systems. Please note: This is a category 5e product, not category 6 as pictured.
• High performance. Meets TIA/EIA-568-B and ISO 11801 specifications.
• Easy to terminate. The high-density IDC blocks are compatible with industry standard BT/Krone termination tooling (available separately).
• Effective cable management via cable management loops and cable ties (supplied).
• Versatile. Colour coded for both T568A and T568B wiring.
• Clear port identification, achieved by user defined marking pads behind a hinged, transparent label holder.
RJ45 Socket: 50 micro inches gold plating over nickel. Phosphor Bronze contacts. Plastic housing material: ABS / PC.
IDC Contacts: Extra hard Phosphor Bronze contacts, IDC Plastic Material: UL94V-2 PC. Toleranced to accept 22 - 26 AWG wiring, stranded or solid.
Durability: Rj45: 750 insertions and withdrawals at 20 cycles per minute. IDC: 199 Reterminations.
|Quick Find Code:||DLX76|
|Rear Connector Type||Krone Style IDC|
|Number of Ports:||1 Port|
|Port Presentation:||RJ45 Socket|
|External Dimensions (WxDxH):||N/A|